Thank You! We will be in contact with you shortly.
The North Bay Jiu Jitsu Kids Program, serving students from Novato, Petaluma and San Rafael, is an ideal way for children to mature into young adults while learning self defense. Children will learn the most interesting and effective martial art form in the world, they will also make friends, get in shape, and have a lot of fun.
As both a martial art and contact sport this is a great opportunity for your child to learn how to persevere on the mats so they can persevere in life. Just like anything worth doing, Jiu Jitsu is hard, and the Kids Program carefully guides children to improve by focusing on a hard work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for the healthy Jiu Jitsu life style. Classes include: techniques, drills, games, and live training.
- LITTLE DRAGONS: ages 4-6
- KIDS: ages 6-10
- TEENS: ages 10-13
All classes are taught by two time world champion Tryfon Stathopoulos. Here are some of the benifits your child will recieve by training at North Bay Jiu Jitsu.
- They will learn the most effective Martial Art form in the world.
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal
- Instills confidence, discipline, and respect.
- Helps develop social skills and gives them an opportunity to make
- A nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe
- A great way for any child to get in phenomenal shape while having lots of fun.
Students from all over Marin County join North Bay Jiu Jitsu for a variety of reasons. Whether to learn effective self defense, get in shape, or compete in brazilian jiu jitsu tournaments, North Bay Jiu Jitsu has the comprehensive Adult program.
Focusing on self defense, physical fitness and the technical intricacies of sport Jiu Jitsu, the Adult program is great for ensuring that each new student gets a high quality introduction and at the same time offers advanced students a high-level of strategy and technique. Taught by two-time World Champion Tryfon Stathopoulos, this class is fun, freindly,, and includes techniques, drills and live training.
Here are a few benefits that you will receive by training at North Bay Jiu Jitsu
- Learn the most effective Martial Art form in the world.
- All classes taught by two time World Champion Tryfon Stathopoulos
- A fun way to get in great shape while building quality relationships
with people in your community.
- Surround yourself with people who are dedicated to self
- Increased self confidence, discipline, and focus.
- Experience higher energy levels and a happier lifestyle.
Copyright 2013 Northbay Jiu Jitsu - All Rights Reserved | Call us to schedule your free trial class